Job: Technical Consultant
StyleShoots is hiring a Technical Consultant to strengthen our international support team.
About the job
We're hiring a Technical Consultant for a permanent position in our Haarlem office in The Netherlands. As part of our support and consulting team you’ll be the face of our company, assisting end users and system administrators resolve any issues they might have with our photo machines. You’ll be travelling the world, installing our high-end equipment on customer site, and collaborating with our development to team to feed our development roadmap.
At StyleShoots we design and manufacture all-in-one photo machines used by fashion brands and e-commerce businesses around the world to simplify and streamline the mass production of product images for their online stores. Our photo machines pack high end technologies like LED lighting, optical glass, pro-level Canon camera equipment, custom designed steel structures, Apple computers and a native iPad app to seamlessly control the whole machine.
At our Haarlem office we’re an international group of more than 20 people managing design, development, sales, logistics and support.
What you'll be doing
- Acting as first line customer support for our worldwide customer base.
- Collaborating closely with your colleagues in the support and installation team.
- Travelling around 60 days per year, installing StyleShoots machines around the world.
- Working with customers’ IT departments to integrate our machines into their networking infrastructure.
- Analyzing and communicating technical issues in a structured way to our development team.
- Proficient in written and spoken English. German and Dutch are a big plus.
- A technical background in IT system administration or similar, with a thorough understanding of electronics, computers and networking and basic scripting.
- Clear communication and polite attitude, with good ‘watercooler-talk’ social skills.
- Willing to travel internationally on an almost weekly basis.
- You are already living within the EU.
What we offer
- Salary depending on experience
- Company laptop and phone.
- Travel reimbursements
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks